Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank You, CCSO

The CCSO often receives thank-you letters for the hard work and time deputies invest in making our community a safer and more enjoyable place to live. We would like to share this one.

To whom it may concern:

I was recently involved in a minor car accident which Cpl Ramos (Badge #1810) witnessed and handled. I am 42 years old and had never been in a car accident and was somewhat distressed and unsure as to how to proceed. He was exceptionally professional, helpful, considerate and thorough during the entire procedure and I feel that his service is deserving of my humble commendation. I have a great deal of respect and admiration for the work that the Sheriff's Department provides and members like Cpl Ramos help to reinforce those feelings.

I'd like to thank Cpl Ramos for his kind treatment and thank all of you for all that you do.


Sincerely,

Jane Crain