Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank You, CCSO

The CCSO often receives thank-you letters for the hard work and time deputies invest in making our community a safer and more enjoyable place to live. We would like to share this one.

Dear Sheriff,

I want to thank you and your staff and volunteers for the excellent deputy camp. The check in and parent pick up system is very organized and efficient. Each Wednesday my daughters come home very excited to share the new knowledge they learned at camp. They have taken in and shared safety tips with me and their whole family and they are having a great time while learning it. I also wanted to thank you for the fingerprint package I received with Alyssa and Ashley Elia's info already filled out. That is a big help! Hopefully we won't need to use it, but thank you for doing it. This camp has had a positive impact on both of my girls and has helped me out with daycare expenses. I hope you continue to offer programs like this in the years to come it certainly helps the kids and parents of our community.

Thank you,

Wendy Dean