Use these safety tips when traveling this summer to keep burglars away:
* Stop your mail and newspaper delivery
* Arrange for your grass to be mowed
* Activate your alarm system
* Ask your neighbor to park in your driveway and use your trash cans
* Carry medication and jewelry in a carry-on bag
If you see anything suspicious, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 239.793.9300 or call 9-1-1 if it is an emergency.
Did you know…
The Crime Prevention Unit can conduct a free home security survey. Call 239.793.9391 or e-mail email@example.com for further information.