Friday, December 9, 2011

Thank You, CCSO

The Collier County Sheriff's Office often receives letter from the public thanking deputies for their service to the community. We would like to share the following letter...

Dear Sherriff Rambosk,

I just wanted to express my thanks to you and the rest of the CCSO for bringing up the subject of cell phone use and texting while driving.

It’s become a problematic situation everywhere, and very evident in Collier County. When I learned to drive I was taught to keep all my senses about me and drive defensively.

I can understand multi-tasking in an office or at home but not in a vehicle. I hope your message gets some weight behind it, and this problem will get the legislation needed to have this be treated the same as driving while impaired.

On a lighter note, as webmaster and editor of The Golden Gate Estates Area Civic Association, I’m very impressed with your Holiday website!

I like to change ours to reflect the season, and yours looks and sounds great!

Sincerely,

Keith Watchey
Web-Master/Editor Estates Area Voice
http://www.estates-civic.org/