Thursday, December 30, 2010

Make 2011 A Safe Year And A Great Year

If you’re looking for a New Year’s resolution, the Collier County Sheriff’s Office has some suggestions that will help you have a safe 2011.


In the coming year I resolve to:

  • Organize or join a Neighborhood Watch program in my community
  • Lock my doors and remove all valuables when I park my car
  • Be alert and report suspicious activity to law enforcement
  • Always wear my safety belt when I’m in the car
  • Put my cell phone away while I’m driving
  • Protect my identity by safeguarding my bank account numbers, Social Security number and other sensitive information
  • Practice Internet safety by using passwords and changing them regularly
  • Make my home unattractive to criminals by scheduling a home security survey with a CCSO Crime Prevention Bureau practitioner
Happy New Year from all of us at CCSO!