Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank You, CCSO



The CCSO often receives thank-you letters for the hard work and time deputies invest in making our community a safer and more enjoyable place to live. We would like to share this one.

Dear Sheriff Rambosk,

I am writing to you to express my thanks and appreciation to the response and handling of a small problem I had at my residence. I would also like to tell you that Deputy Leoni, ID#3108, was very professional, courteous, and just generally fantastic. This was the first contact I have had with the Collier County Sheriffs Office and I was truly impressed with Deputy Leoni. If this is the norm, I imagine you are in charge of a very professional and smooth running Sheriffs Office. On closing, I would again like to thank Deputy Leoni for giving me a great first impression of your department.

Yours Truly(and fraternally),

Joseph A Pagliuca (Retired Sgt. of the Nassau County Police Dept, NY)